The 24x7 online one-stop shop that includes Web-to-print, variable data print and stock management.
With today's focus on cost-cutting, all organistions are having to look for savings wherever possible. The administration-intensive process of processing and fulfilling orders makes it a prime candidate.
As online shopping becomes the norm, E-commerce 'store fronts' are able to automate many manual processes, saving time and effort, risk of errors, and costs.
E-commerce software can now manage not just 'commodity' products like books and holidays, but more specialist product types too.
Marketingunity Catalogue Manager covers virtually any type of product, including those with many variable characteristics, like PCs, and even printed products with user-variable content.
Any complexity of these ‘variable data’ print products can be managed, from simple business cards and posters, through to multi-page, personalised product brochures.
In either case, Marketingunity Catalogue Manager maintains brand control, whilst allowing users to personalise marketing communication to their intended recipients, right down to an ‘audience of one’. This technique is recognised to result in dramatically-enhanced response to marketing campaigns.
- Marketingunity provides a choice of ordering methods– including graphical catalogue browsing, favourite lists, and repeat orders, to ensure that users can find what they need, easily and quickly.
- Any number of customisable catalogues can be set up for each user, organised as desired, allowing products to be quickly found.
- Marketingunity easily handles variable data products like business cards or more complex products with many variable text or image fields. This allows unlimited personalisation and ‘one to one’ marketing.
- Products can have images and/or PDFs attached, which users can visually check to ensure they are ordering the right product.
- Imposed and stepped print-ready files can be sent to printers online, reducing press set-up times and costs dramatically.
- Online order tracking and remote publishing allows order progress to be checked at any time.
- Marketingunity is accessed from standard web browsers, so all authorised users can check stock levels, call off supplies and access up to date information at any time, even when they are away from the office.
- Multiple delivery addresses are supported, so deliveries are made direct to where they are needed, saving time, effort and delay for all involved.
- Marketingunity constantly monitors transactions and updates its database, so all users work on accurate and up to date information.
- Marketingunity manages multiple warehouses, and within each warehouse, it also manages multiple bin locations and even product batches, to optimise efficient picking.
Your role is to provide and manage an online, 24x7 ‘self-service’ Web shop. It must be fast, easy and intuitive to use, offer powerful search mechanisms, Web-to-print (W2P), variable data printing (VDP) and Print on demand (POD) capabilities, and increasingly, multi-currency/languages and much more.
Print management companies and Marketing Services ProvidersThe recession probably means your customers are cutting back, so you must ensure profitability, even on short-run, low-cost but high-admin jobs like business cards.
Print spend is also declining in favour of online marketing, so you may be looking to diversify into new areas like Digital Asset Management to grow. Your technology has to stay abreast of market demands, but maintaining an in-house IT capability is increasingly expensive.
Let us meet those challenges for you. Simply contact us and ask why our suite is used by some of the world’s largest Print Management companies.
PrintersPrint management companies are targeting your biggest customers. Your role is to offer everything they do, to protect your customer base and also win new business. Marketingunity’s Catalogue Manager can help you achieve that. It’s probably the most comprehensive print Web Shop on the market, and it can help to keep all types of presses rolling profitably, with minimal manual cost or effort.
Stay ahead of the wave - call us today.
Corporate Marketing and FranchisorsIt’s the classic deadlock - central marketers and franchisors must maintain brand control, local marketers and franchisees want to customise collateral in line with local conditions. You could be the hero that gives them both what they want, and much more besides.
Marketingunity’s Catalogue Manager has full Variable Data Printing capabilities that let users change designated text or images, but only within very tight controls, to maintain brand guidelines. It’s also rather nifty at rebrands. Its powerful Print on Demand functions mean your sales channel need never run out of collateral, whilst minimising wastage and obsolescence.
Call us today to find why more than 1200 organisations, including many household-name brands, use our software.