Solutions - summary
Marketingunity is a collaborative, web-based software suite designed specifically to support ‘best practice’ in marketing and procurement.
Marketingunity is a collaborative, web-based marketing software suite designed specifically to support ‘best practice’ in marketing and procurement.
For Marketers, it optimises the efficiency and effectiveness of the whole marketing ‘factory’. It can streamline and manage any number of campaign teams, agencies and suppliers, spanning the boundaries of organisation, geography, language, currency, and time to minimise administration overheads, and support the creative process.
For Procurement, it ensures that even novice buyers can accurately specify requirements, find the best suppliers, and consistently achieve top-quality, best-value results, fast.
Marketingunity ensures that marketing and procurement teams, together with all their value supply chain partners, can work as a single seamless team, whatever the type of campaign or fulfilment function.
Marketingunity is already delivering these, and many more benefits to over 100,000 users across 1,200 organisations, including many of the world’s leading brands.Whichever way suits you best, you can be assured of getting a proven marketing management solution, with the benefits and return on investment delivered in the fastest possible time. To find out more about the editions and functions that interest you most, please select from the list on the left.
- Marketingunity is Web-based and collaborative - which means that your whole value chain can work together, online, anytime that suits them, from anywhere they are. The result is that Communication delays and errors, duplicated effort, risk and cost are all minimised.
- Marketingunity provides a single point of control for all your marketing data, images, and associated material, and maintains an audit trail information of all actions. This saves administration overheads, and gives you fingertip control, allowing you to focus on the creative process.
- Every part of the marketingunity suite is designed to maximise profitability by either supporting revenue generation, or saving money and time. Necessary tasks are made as efficient as possible, by ensuring that all users follow your ‘best practice’ campaign management processes.
- All users have constant access to the information they need to maintain progress of all jobs, and managers get the information they need to drive continuous enhancements.
- Marketingunity minimises administration overheads, risks and delays by tracking audit trails, approvals and compliance.
- Marketingunity moulds itself to your needs. It can be a strategic management platform, or a tactical toolset. When implemented as a suite, it gives control over your whole marketing ‘factory’. However, it can also be used on subscription 'SaaS' basis, allowing you to pick up and use any element that you need to address your day-to-day issues, one at a time.
Financial Services and Retail organisations have traditionally been leaders in looking for savings due to their significant marketing budgets, and the associated high cost of inefficiency.
Some industry surveys have estimated that as much as 25% of marketing budgets are spent on administration. However, the recession has resulted in marketing budgets coming under scrutiny across the board, with even relatively most budgets and resources being cut significantly.
As a result, many industry sectors are becoming increasingly open to new ways of maintaining marketing levels with less budget and resources. Other industries which benefit from marketingunity include:
- Life Sciences
- Consumer electronics
- Information technology