Keeping the right message in front of the right audience.
It is becoming increasingly important for retailers to understand their consumers, and maintain effective marketing communication with them.
POS and POP are important parts of that, because they can trigger an immediate response and enhanced revenue.
To support cost-effective delivery of POS messaging, material needs to be produced in the right quantities to avoid wastage, delivered to the right place at the right time, and not run out before the end of the campaign it supports.
Marketingunity POS Manager can help. It maintains accurate store profiles that detail every POS placement, in every location, allowing exactly the right amount of POS to be produced for every purpose. As well as saving money, this avoids the need to store the excess.
It also reduces the amount of POS that needs to be delivered, which can lead to reductions in 'POS miles'.
When used with other marketingunity modules such as Catalogue Manager, that allows POS to be customised to meet local conditions, POS Manager forms a seamless solution that can put effective, personalised marketing messages in front of the target audience, and keep them there.
- Like the rest of the marketingunity suite, POS Manager holds key information such as Store profiles and POS product details, in a secure central database. From there, it can be shared online by all authorised parties to support rapid and successful completion of POS campaigns.
- Store profiles provide accurate and comprehensive details of every available POS position. This allows exactly the right amount of POS, POP and other collateral to be calculated and produced, with no wasted cost.
- Powerful routines allow store profiles to be searched and filtered, for example to identify specific store categories such as High Street, Mall, or Express for use in specific campaigns.
- Easy assignment of Campaign partners such as Agencies, Studios, Printers and Couriers.
- Easy progress tracking, and automated communication with partners ensure that all involved are kept informed and any delays are quickly identified and contingency plans activated.
- Comprehensive POS specifications ensure that all parties have all the information they need to fulfil their role in the POS supply chain.
- Marketingunity POS Manager can be used on its own or in combination with other marketingunity modules as part of an seamless retail marketing solution.
All people involved with POS understand the important role it plays in attracting customers at a time when they are particularly receptive to marketing messages, whether they convey important product information or special offers. Key criteria in the success of POS campaigns are quality and timing, and our POS Manager module provides a solid foundation for achieving both.
Corporate marketingPOS is high-profile marketing, both to customers and marketers. As an important part of the campaigns that use it, is just has to be right, and on time. Failure on either count can incur significant cost and even damage to the brand, so you have to perform not just quickly, but consistently well. POS manager helps you achieve that by reducing administrative overheads, and providing accurate and up-to-date information 'on tap'.
You need to manage many campaigns simultaneously, but all your clients want you to act as if you they are your only concern.
They expect you to hit every deadline and produce great results, and also deliver great value for money. POS Manager helps you do that, and also provide an added-value service that gives you a competitive edge.
Your invaluable role means that cost savings are even more important to you than other retailers. At the same time, your POS needs to be just as professional as theirs, in order to maximise revenue. Marketingunity POS Manager can help to minimise overheads and increase the amount of revenue that gets through to support your goals.