Digital Asset Manager
Not just another DAM solution, but an integrated part of a total marketing workflow
Digital assets range from corporate logos and web graphics through to finished artwork for print and even sound and video files. They represent both significant financial value and are crucial to your ability to produce output and maintain the integrity of your brand image.
Ensuring that you can find the assets that you need as efficiently as possible and that they are always the current version has a direct impact on both the cost and quality of the work that your team produces.
Finding mislaid files is time consuming – some surveys suggest that graphics staff spend as much as 40% of their time finding files!
The job is further complicated by the increasingly complex marketing value supply chain, where assets can be generated and used in-house or by external designers, agencies and suppliers.
The risk of losing access to assets through staff leaving, disk failure or supplier relationships breaking down is unacceptable.
Marketingunity Digital Asset Manager addresses all these issues. It is a simple, but powerful way to collect, store, manage, and control a company’s digital assets, whatever the size of repository or project.
Ensuring complianceIn sectors such as Financial Services and the Pharmaceutical industry, companies are required to ensure that their marketing materials comply with both voluntary and statutory requirements. As a result, their compliance teams are faced with a growing and ever-changing workload.
Marketingunity Digital Asset Manager is specifically designed to address this digital asset management problem and enable compliance teams to keep their workload on track and minimise the risks associated with non-compliance.
- Marketingunity provides a central repository for all digital assets and can incorporate a comprehensive backup and disaster recovery capability to ensure that the assets are fully protected.
- Marketingunity provides immediate access to all authorised users 24x7, from anywhere in the world.
- Powerful search capabilities ensure that assets can be quickly found– a range of search criteria are supported, including keywords, file format and owner.
- Marketingunity controls access to each asset, and delivers the approved ‘master’ copy online, in the right format, to the right place, at the right time.
- Costs and delays are minimised. New asset origination or repurposing time is significantly reduced, allowing production to be completed in record time.
- Marketingunity removes the need for multiple copies of assets. A full audit trail of user access is automatically maintained, and any required changes are made by authorised personnel to the master copy of the asset. This also ensures compliance.
- Brand control and consistency is assured, and IPR is safeguarded.
- Marketingunity maintains a full list of regulated documents in its online database. This ensures scheduled review and, if necessary, modification of documents, to minimise the risk of continuing distribution of non-compliant documents and the associated penalty.
- An integrated compliance solution – working with other modules, it can streamline the document review and approval cycle, and even automatically suspend overdue documents.
Amongst other things, your role probably includes two common elements:
- contributing to brand control
- managing brand assets.
A good Digital Asset Management system is pretty much an essential tool to help you achieve that.
Your organisation’s brand is its lifeblood, and must be protected at all costs. A significant part of that brand is conveyed through images, most of which exist in the form of digital assets. That makes them vulnerable in many ways, so security and access controls are essential.
At the same time as making misuse very difficult if not impossible, you also need to make authorised use as fast and easy as possible.
Our Digital Asset Management software can achieve that and much more. Please contact us to find out how.
Agencies and Marketing Services providersYou have similar responsibilities to Corporate Marketers, but you offer it to them as a business service, so you need them to know that your expertise is backed up by world-class software. And if your repository is shared with other clients, they’ll certainly want to know that you have watertight security.
As well as your responsibilities to clients, your business needs you to ensure that any chargeable asset-related charges are recorded and invoiced. You will also need to ensure that all assets comply with any appropriate regulations.
We have a powerful but cost-effective solution – call us today for details.
You also work for many clients, but need to see all work at once, so you need a repository that is secure and scalable, without getting so cluttered that assets become difficult or slow to find. Digital Asset Management is a core part of your business, so your Digital Asset Management software must contribute to its profitability.
Ours can. But don’t take our word for it, put us to the test. Call us today.