The one-stop shop for campaign control.
Marketing campaign deadlines are always tight. When that new product or service is launched, the supporting collateral, both physical and electronic, and all other deliverables must be ready on time.
The increasing complexity of the components in the marketing mix, and the number of specialist agencies and suppliers involved, make managing against deadlines ever more complicated.
Marketingunity Campaign Manager can help. It acts as a single source of campaign information and material, shared by all involved, so that everyone involved stays in touch, informed and in control.
- Marketingunity is an effective project manager– it issues proactive prompts and reminders by email.
- Marketingunity shows visual progress checks. Its Gantt charts provide on-demand visual checks that show progress (or hold-ups!) at a glance.
- Costly delays are minimised. Marketingunity knows exactly who is meant to do each task and how they are progressing.
- Marketingunity maintains a full audit trail of who did what, where and when. Any queries can be quickly answered, allowing users to avoid most mistakes before they happen, and learn from the rest.
- All data is collected online and stored in the marketingunity database, so there is no risk of people working on outdated information.
- Marketingunity is web-based, allowing all authorised users to log in whenever they need to and from wherever they are. If they need to be alerted to perform important tasks when they are not logged on, marketingunity can send them an automatic email.
- Marketingunity Campaign Manager can be used in any combination as part of an integrated marketing software solution, removing the need to re-key data between systems and the associated delay and risk of error.
Campaign Managers like you have a common interest, whether you work for an SME, a not-for-profit organisation, an Agency or a Marketing Services provider. You'd all like to hit deadlines whilst working less hours, get a good night's sleep, maybe even have time for yourself now and again.
Us too, so we make software that helps to achieve that.
Corporates and Not-for-profit organisations.
Your company is the customer that provides the money that feeds the whole supply chain, so that money has to be well-spent. Some analysts calculate that 25% of marketing budgets are wasted on administration and communication overheads. With budgets under greater pressure than ever before, it’s essential to minimise that waste. So your role is essential, in making sure that everyone in the supply chain operates at optimum efficiency, all the time. But the only help you get from technology is probably spreadsheets, whereas other departments have specialist solutions. That's not fair. So get even - get Marketingunity.
Unlike your corporate counterpart, you have many masters, with many different needs, but all with the same tight deadlines.
They all increasingly expect great value for money, so your role is not just to manage under pressure, without letting that cause mistakes, but also to maximise chargeable time, and provide management information to both your business and your clients.
You deserve help, both with streamlining and managing campaigns, and with recording data for reporting, billing and analysis.
You need Marketingunity.