"My challenge is getting material approved."
"I need a fast, auditable process that helps me achieve that."
Securing approvals can be very time-consuming, which makes it a great place to look for time savings, which contributes to getting campaigns to market quickly. If one of the roles below sounds like yours, you can contribute! Please look round this section of the site for ideas.
I am in corporate or not-for-profit marketingI need:
- To get approval from a number of people, in different departments, and dispersed locations - even out of the office.
- To streamline approvals, and reduce administration overheads and delays, to ensure campaign deadlines are hit.
- To track workflow and get production-ready material to suppliers on time using campaign management software.
I am from a marketing agencyI need:
- To monitor dozens of projects, for multiple clients, and spot/address any approval delays immediately.
- To collect, record and recoup studio time and costs.
- To minimise the cost and distraction of administration overheads.
I am from a printerI need:
- To manage the creation, revision and review of artwork revisions, so that we and our customers are all on the 'same hymn sheet'.
- To monitor and respond to change requests promptly.
- To record, invoice (and sometimes justify) design costs.